Any personal information provided to or gathered by us, is controlled by Maxlite IRL Ltd. The information we learn from customers enables us to carry out our primary sales function. We use the information to process orders and payments, and to deliver products.
What information do we gather?
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many website platforms, we may use “cookies” to remember who you are (if you choose to enable this feature) and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses maxlite.ie.
- You can access some parts of our website anonymously, but placing an order requires you to give us information about who you are.
- E-mail communications: we receive and store your email address in order to communicate with you in the most effective way. You can choose to have responses to your enquiries by email, phone, or via our social media platforms at the point of sending each enquiry.
What about Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we may transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognise your browser, thus providing an efficient browsing experience.
- You can choose not to take advantage of the cookie facility. The Help menu on the menu bar of most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether.
- If you do leave cookies turned on, be sure to log out when you finish using a shared computer.
How secure is information about me?
- We do not have any payment information (such as credit card details) passing to Maxlite IRL Ltd. Instead, your details are received directly via a secure link by our Payment services provider.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It remains important for you to protect against unauthorised access to your computer. Be sure to log off when you finish using a shared computer.
What information can I access?
Any information we hold about you is available on request from Maxlite IRL Ltd.
Conditions of use, notices and revisions