Here are some of the most frequently asked questions or FAQs about Lighting Suppliers Maxlite Ireland lighting products. If you have a query which isn’t addressed on this page, please get in touch by e-mailing email@example.com and we will answer.
All orders received on this website can be delivered throughout Ireland and the UK.
- Enjoy FREE delivery on orders over €150
- Orders valued at under €150 are €10 (IRE)/€15 (UK) for delivery
Our standard shipping usually takes 3-7 working days. Dispatch days are Monday to Friday. Upon dispatch of an order we will email your tracking details.
Yes. All our products are protected under a full two year warranty from Maxlite Lighting Ireland.
Representation of goods and services listed on www.maxlite.ie do not constitute an offer to sale, rather an invitation to treat as stated in the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980.
Maxlite IRL Ltd reserves the right to cancel an order for any reason. Reasons may include but are not limited to:
- Fraudulent activity
- Incorrect Pricing
- Incorrect Description
- Stock Availability
GETTING IN CONTACT
In the event that an item arrives and is not in the condition advertised or expected, please get in contact with us and we will arrange a replacement.
We do not accept responsibility for damage caused to the item(s) if they have been opened, or already installed by the order placer.
The following terms apply in relation to unwanted goods:
1. Do not install or use unwanted goods. This counts as acceptance of goods and the goods are then non-refundable and non-returnable.
2. You have a statutory right to return unopened goods purchased from Maxlite IRL Ltd up to 14 (fourteen) days after purchase. If you are not ordering a replacement item, a charge may be incurred to return the item.
3. You must notify us of your wish to return the item within 14 (fourteen) days of purchase, stating the date of delivery.
4. Any cost of returning unwanted goods will be at the cost of the end user.
5. In the case where the sales adviser has stated that your item is a special order item, this is an item that we don’t keep in stock and has been ordered specifically for you. Such items cannot be refused once the order has been placed, so please double check your sizes etc. before agreeing to purchase. Should you still need to cancel special order items, a charge may be incurred.
6. You may return your goods by your own means to Maxlite IRL Ltd, Hazelwood, The Commons, Lifford, Co. Donegal or by requesting collection by us
7. If you request collection, a fee may be incurred and the goods will be collected as the soonest available time
8. You have a duty of care while the goods are in your possession and we reserve the right to charge you for any damage that may have occurred during this period
9. We reserve the right to apply a re-packaging fee to the goods returned under the following conditions:
10. The goods received back are as new but incomplete (e.g missing components)
- The returned goods are missing their original packaging
- The cancellation was requested outside of the 14 day cancellation period
- We do not accept returns and will not provide refunds under the following conditions:
- The goods are in any condition other than ‘as new’
- The goods have been installed and/or used
- Cables and/or components have been cut or terminated
- Refunds will be reimbursed within 30 days of the cancellation date depending on payment method
Returns Address: Maxlite IRL Ltd, Hazelwood, The Commons, Lifford, County Donegal, F93 DK3T.
- Payment can be made using all major credit cards & debit cards
- Full payment is taken at the time of ordering using these methods
- Receipts are issued via email upon acceptance of your order
- Upon ordering, please check your e-mail, if you haven’t received an e-mail, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
DELIVERY OF GOODS
Maxlite IRL Ltd will adhere to deliver your order to any address within the Republic of Ireland or the UK.
Delivery is subject to the following terms:
- The delivery partner receiving a signature upon delivery
- Failed delivery may apply in the event that:
- You cancel your order after the goods have been dispatched from our warehouse
- You provide insufficient / incorrect information resulting in us being unable to deliver your product
- You refuse delivery upon arrival of our delivery vehicle
- There is nobody at the requested address to accept the delivery
- Upon receiving your delivery, you take sole duty of care for the goods. In the event that you or a third party transport the goods to an alternative address, we cannot be held responsible for any damages.
Upon receiving your goods, check the contents immediately and notify us of any discrepancies if there are any.
DAMAGED OR FAULTY GOODS
Upon receiving an order, we will promptly dispatch it to our courier. We strive to ensure orders leave our premises in perfect condition.
The following terms apply in relation to damaged or faulty goods:
- If your goods are delivered damaged or faulty, please take photographic evidence upon receipt and notify us immediately. We will replace the damaged goods free of charge. However, if a replacement is not in stock, we will advise you of an expected wait time or alternative/exchange product if suitable/agreed.
- Do not install damaged goods. This counts as acceptance of the goods and the item is then non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Damaged goods must be reported as soon as they are received.
- In the event that goods are received in a damaged state, please retain the product together with any packaging and contact us within 48 hours of receipt with photographic evidence.
- Any cost of returning faulty items will be at the cost of the end user.
ACCURACY OF PRODUCT INFORMATION
All product information shown on the website is believed to be correct and accurate from source material. We cannot be held liable for any errors or omissions.
The product images shown are as close as possible to the actual product, however some may differ in shade to the actual product. We cannot be held liable for products purchased which are perceived to be the wrong colour. If you need a specific colour of light shade, please contact the store and we will be happy to send a photo of a showroom display model.
We update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
We take all complaints very seriously. If you have a cause for complaint then please contact us by emailing email@example.com
YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS
None of the above affects your statutory rights as a consumer. We reserve the right to amend our terms and conditions clauses wherever consumer statutory rights are not affected.
- Default pricing is displayed in Euro (€).
- Currency exchange rates may differ on a daily basis and could change between the time of purchase and the time your money leaves your account depending on your bank.
- All pricing is inclusive of Value-Added-Tax (VAT).
- You agree to pay the stated price at time of purchase via www.maxlite.ie.
- Pricing may change on a daily basis.
- Maxlite IRL Ltd reserves the right to cancel or change an order under the following conditions:
- a clear and obvious error on price has been shown on the website
- a clear and obvious error on description has been shown on the website
- Maxlite IRL Ltd will communicate any issue with you directly